Douglas Borough Council has four conference and community facilities available for hire.
Each venue has the flexibility to provide the ideal setting for functions as diverse as wedding receptions, charity and community events, conferences, training sessions, seminars and corporate hospitality. All venues provide disabled and lift access.
2017-2018 hire charges for Noble's Park Pavilion community room:
- Monday to Thursday (Five-hour block session) - £93 inc vat;
- Friday to Sunday and bank holidays (Five-hour block session) - £118.10 inc vat;
- Charity/education rate (Five-hour block session) - £47.10 inc vat;
- Children’s birthday parties (under 12 years of age) (Five-hour block session) - £78.30 inc vat.
Hire charges for Douglas Town Hall Council Chamber per four-hour session (Monday to Friday only):
- Morning (9-1) £235.10 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £117.50
- Afternoon (1-5) £235.10 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £117.50
- Evening (after 5pm) £271.10 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £135.80
- Morning and afternoon £349.50 (inc VAT). Registered charity rate £174.80
- Afternoon and evening £349.50 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £174.80
Hire of Committee Room (Monday to Friday only) £96.70 (inc vat).
For full details see 'Useful Links' opposite.